Concrete grinding is ideal for the removal of hard and tacky surfaces such as epoxies, urethanes, adhesives, paint coatings and residues. Other uses for floor grinders are as follows:
- Smoothing rough concrete surfaces
- Grinding concrete and terrazzo
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing surface imperfections
- Leveling & smoothing uneven surfaces
Our concrete scarifiers are equipped with dust collection systems that minimize dust while our team is scarifying, planing, cleaning and/or resurfacing concrete, asphalt or steel surfaces. We often utilize scarifiers for common slab problems such as curled joints, high spots, uneven slabs, uneven surfaces and weather damage.